These improvements allow occasional visitors to register their vehicles faster than ever before, while allowing more frequent visitors to make use of the guest passes that are available to each unit.
Visitors can now choose from the following options when registering their vehicle:
Free Visitor Pass
- Registrations are tied to the visitor's license plate
- Two registrations per license plate are allowed in a 30-day period
- No building/unit number is required
Use a pass
- Visitors may now also register using the guest passes of the home they are visiting
- Ten registrations are allowed per calendar month, per unit
- A building and unit number are required
- The number of passes left is displayed to the registrant after they submit
Learn more in the iStall Parking Registration Guide.
Thank you for all your feedback, and we hope you enjoy the new and improved iStall!
Posted by Ben S.