- All above-ground entrances to the building, including the side doors, will be secured by a code reader. Simply swipe your key fob to unlock the door.
- Existing physical keys will continue to work for exterior doors.
- The elevators will be upgraded with code readers and access to the parkade will require a key fob.
- Stairwell access to the parkade will also be secured with code readers and will require a key fob.
- The exterior doors at the front entrance for each building will be locked from 11 PM to 6 AM and require a key or key fob for access. Anyone arriving during these hours will not be able to use the buzzer and must be let in at the front door.
Additional fobs are available for a reasonable cost:
- Remote fobs that work for all doors, including the garage door, cost $75.
- Key fobs that work for all doors, excluding the garage door, cost $40.
Contact property management with any questions or concerns, or to order new fobs.
Thank you for your patience during this change. We will update again when the improvements are complete.
Posted by Ben S.