Take a few minutes and review the following to make sure you're helping keep Village on the Park safe:
- Check to ensure all smoke detectors in your unit are functioning
- Empty the lint trap on your dryer on a regular basis
- Replace your propane barbecue with natural gas - propane barbecues are not permitted at VoP
- Make sure your barbecue is at least one metre away from building structures
- Remove flammable items such as gasoline or propane from parkade storage
- Ensure cigarettes are extinguished safely
For more information, check out the following resources:
City of Edmonton Public Safety: 780-496-3628 | email@example.com
Edmonton Fire Rescue on Facebook
NFPA Fire Prevention Week
Have a non-flammable week!
Posted by Ben S.